- Animal Products
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Synthetic Colors
LOCK YOUR SKIN IN MOISTURE IN JUST ONE STEP! 🍃
This nourishing green tea cream is packed with skin-loving ingredients like panthenol and squalane to help build a protective barrier, shielding dry skin from moisture loss and environmental stressors. Dermatologist tested.
Now in our NEW Glass Packaging! ♻️
- Bottle made of 60% PCR recycled glass
- Cap made of 30% recycled plastic
- Outer box made of Green Tea by-product and recycled pulp
Green Tea Tri-biotics™: Helps support, strengthen, and balance skin's microbiome
5 Types of Hyaluronic Acid: Provides deeper, amplified hydration
Green Tea Seed Oil: Hydrates and helps fortify skin's moisture barrier
CLINICALS + PERCEPTION DATA
🥼 Provides intense hydration for up to 100-hours.*
🥼 Moisture levels improved by 3x immediately after use.*
👀 100% felt that skin is more hydrated.**
👀 96% felt that this product helped enhance skin’s moisture barrier.**
* Measured on the forearm. Based on a 1-week clinical study on 31 women ages 20 to 49.
**Based on the self-assessment survey portion of a 1-week clinical study on 31 women ages 20 to 49.
MEET OUR HYDRATION POWER DUO 👯
Pair our Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Serum with our Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Cream for a 4X boost in hydration and moisture levels.†
- 96% felt hydration lasted longer on skin when used with the serum.††
- 93% felt skin was more hydrated when used with the serum.††
† Measured on the forearm. Based on a 1-week clinical study on 31 women ages 20 to 49.
†† Based on the self-assessment survey portion of a 1-week clinical study on 31 women ages 20 to 49.
The Story of Beauty Green Tea
Because the Green Tea you drink is not the same variety used for skincare, we took great care in selecting a breed specifically for its skincare benefits – not for its flavor. Born on our USDA-organic farm on Korea’s Jeju Island, the new Beauty Green Tea was selected from 3,301 varieties. Rich in 16 hydrating amino acids, it’s a variety specialized in skin moisture.
The organic leaves are plucked from the stem, steamed for 30 seconds to retain nutrients and pressed. The extract is then stabilized for freshness and purified for safe application to the skin. We double-squeeze the moisture from the leaves instead of creating a classic infusion, in order to best capture their skincare benefits.
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Apply a desired amount of cream onto face and gently press to help absorption. Use at the last step of your skincare routine to lock in hydration!
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.