Gentle moisturizing stick balm with Jeju Green Tea powder helps soften and protect dry lips.
- Mineral Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Silicone Oil
- Synthetic Colorants
- Artificial Fragrances
- Surfactants Containing PEG
"Love this lip balm, is very smooth and keeps my lips very hydrated for a while." -Meg
• Sunflower seed wax
• Meadowfoam seed oil
• Castor seed oil
The Story of Beauty Green Tea
Because the Green Tea you drink is not the same variety used for skincare, we took great care in selecting a breed specifically for its skincare benefits – not for its flavor. Born on our USDA-organic farm on Korea’s Jeju Island, the new Beauty Green Tea was selected from 3,301 varieties. Rich in 16 hydrating amino acids, it’s a variety specialized in skin moisture.
The organic leaves are plucked from the stem, steamed for 30 seconds to retain nutrients and pressed. The extract is then stabilized for freshness and purified for safe application to the skin. We double-squeeze the moisture from the leaves instead of creating a classic infusion, in order to best capture their skincare benefits.
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Swipe on whenever your lips feel dry.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.