- Synthetic Colors
- mineral Oil
- animal Products
- synthetic Fragrance
- imidazolidinyl Urea
- sulfate Surfactant
- silicone Oil
- Helps rebalance skin's hydration and moisture
- Doesn't disturb the skin's natural pH
- Won’t strip the skin
What is “balanced skin”?
"Balanced skin" means the skin's oil and water levels are at a fairly even ratio. Some people may run a bit more 'oily', while others run a bit 'dry'. When skin finds its unique perfect balance, it tends to feel neither too greasy nor too dry!
The Blueberry Cleanser and Toner remove "the bad" while also working to rebalance the "the good" to help skin get back to its ‘happy’ state--so it's not feeling stripped or overly moisturized -- just right.
For those wishing to keep this balance undisturbed, the Blueberry line is a great option for healthier-looking, glowing skin.
The Story of Blueberry
Called the “Purple Gift From God,” Blueberries are harvested on Jeju Island during peak season (Jun-Aug).
Known to be rich in hydration and antioxidants, the fresh blueberries go through a slow, 24-hr, 5x filtered extraction called the Green Brew Method to help minimize nutrition loss, maximize extraction of actives—without using heat or pressure!Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
1. Squeeze a dime-sized amount onto clean hands and create a lather with water.
2. Gently massage onto face to remove dirt and impurities. Thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.