- AHA (PHA)
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic Colors
- Silicone Oil
- Surfactants Containing Sulfate
"Ever since using this cleanser, I HAVE noticed an improvement in my skin quality, and that I don't break out as often. After every wash my skin feels clean, and fresh! It's not drying for me either, which is always a must for me!" -Shannon
This creamy, deep-cleansing face wash gently exfoliates and helps remove impurities and buildup deep within the pores to reveal visibly smoother, softer skin.
• Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Absorbs excess sebum and helps draw out impurities
• Lactic Acid (AHA): Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores
• Salicylic Acid (BHA): Helps exfoliate and clears build up that can cause clogged pores
👯 To double cleanse, use an oil-based cleanser like our Green Tea Cleansing Oil to melt away makeup and sunscreen. Follow with a water-based cleanser like our Pore Clearing Facial Foam to thoroughly cleanse skin.
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Take a small amount onto palms and create a lather. Massage over wet face and rinse.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.