A deep-cleansing, non-drying creamy clay mask—formulated with absorbent Jeju Super Volcanic Clusters™ and AHA—that helps clear and visibly minimize the look of pores while it exfoliates.
- AHA (PHA)
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- tar Colorants
- Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Finely ground hardened volcanic lava that helps absorb excess sebum.
- Lactic Acid: Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores.
This global best-seller helps:
- Minimize the look of pores
- Absorb sebum-Gently exfoliate
- Deeply cleanse
- Even skin tone
- Cleanse pollution particles
- 58% decrease in visible pores*
- 63% decrease in visible pore area*
- 49% decrease in visibly clogged pores*
- 98% decrease in sebum**
- 78% removal of fine dust particles*
*After immediate use. Based on a 7-day clinical study of 31 Asian Women ages 20 to 40.
** After immediate use. Based on a 22-day clinical study of 30 Asian Women ages 20 to 35.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Oiliness, Dullness, and uneven texture
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
-Use one to two times a week
-Smooth onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, until dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.