Cica toner with bija seed oil
- Infused with Centella Asiatica Extract to help soothe and strengthen the protective barrier
- Bija Seed Oil helps balance skin’s oil and moisture levels
- Lightweight water texture to instantly hydrate skin
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Synthetic Colorants
- Surfactants Containing PEG
"This toner smells amazing and is great for any skin type. I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this toner is perfect for that. It hydrates without leaving any sticky residue, and helped to clear up my skin! I will definitely be purchasing again." - Kristen
Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, is an Asian herb which is believed by many cultures to possess medicinal properties. You’ll often see Cica referred to as Tiger Grass -- and that’s because legend has it that after battle, tigers would roll in this plant to soothe their wounds.
In Korea, Cica has been used for centuries to help treat scars and heal injured skin. Even today, many parents reach for ointments containing Centella Asiatica when their child has a scrape.
The Story of Bija
Jeju Island’s Bija Forest is home to legendary Torreya Trees (also known as Bija), whose fruit takes at least 20 years to grow. The abilities of this precious Bija fruit essence has been specially harnessed to help improve the look of imperfections and balance skin.
• After cleansing, thoroughly soak a cotton pad with toner and gently wipe over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.