A lightweight, high-performance brightening serum with a Jeju Tangerine and vitamin-infused formula that delivers an instantly more radiant, hydrated glow—without the stickiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Synthetic Colors
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
One-of-a-kind, hydrating Vitamin C serum that revitalizes skin’s dullness and uneven skin tone
- Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract: helps reveal clearer, more radiant complexion with improved look of firmness around the pores
- Triple Vitamin Complex: a well-balanced cocktail of Vitamin C Derivative, B3, and B5 provides a powerful brightening effect for complexion
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps visibly brighten
- Vitamin C Derivative (EAE): helps with dull, uneven tone & antioxidant protection
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): soothes + helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: fast-absorbing, instant hydration
The Story of Jeju Tangerine
“Hallabong” (Jeju Citrus or Jeju Tangerine), is a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island, and named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the “honey-coated orange”, this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Jeju Tangerines are known for rich Vitamin C content, especially in the peel. The peel also contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant that is known to be good for skin. Vitamin C and hesperidin together help protect the skin from external aggressors, visibly brighten and clarify complexion, and helps with visible elasticity and firmness.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
-Apply twice daily, morning and night.
-After cleansing and toning, pump the product one to two times into your palm.
-Gently smooth onto the face and neck.
-Apply an additional layer onto areas of concern, such as dark spots.
-For best results, follow up with the (Tangerine) Brightening & Pore-Refining Cream or Sleeping Mask (each sold separately).
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.