Brightening & Pore-caring Sleeping Mask with Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract
An overnight, moisture capsule-infused, gel sleeping mask that hydrates and brightens the look of skin for a smoother, more even complexion the next morning.
- Vitamin C
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Sulfate Surfactant
- Silicone Oil
- Coal Tar Colors
Vitamin-rich, sleeping mask for brightening care while you snooze
- Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract: helps reveal clearer, more radiant complexion
- Triple Vitamin Complex: a well-balanced cocktail of Vitamin C Derivative, B3, and B5 provides a powerful brightening effect for complexion
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps visibly brighten
- Vitamin C Derivative (EAE): helps with dull, uneven tone & antioxidant protection
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): soothes + helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
- Visible white moisture capsules that melt down to build a moisture shield that helps hydrate while you sleep
The Story of Jeju Tangerine
“Hallabong” (Jeju Citrus or Jeju Tangerine), is a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island, and named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the “honey-coated orange”, this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Jeju Tangerines are known for rich Vitamin C content, especially in the peel. The peel also contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant that is known to be good for skin. Vitamin C and hesperidin together help protect the skin from external aggressors, visibly brighten and clarify complexion, and helps with visible elasticity and firmness.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Pro Tip: For your PM routine 1-3x a week, layer Brightening Pore-caring Serum with the Sleeping Mask for concentrated brightening care.