A multi-use rescue balm with cica and bija seed oil to help strengthen your skin's protective barrier while improving the look of uneven skin texture.
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic Colorants
"I love it! Been referring this product to people I know! Lately, I been struggling with breakouts on my forehead at an older age too! and after using this product my skin is clearer." -Blia Y.
For combination or oily skin: Apply an even layer of rescue balm to the entire face after as using blemish care spot serum with bija seed oil or emulsion. It’s not necessary to follow up with a moisturizer.
For dry or sensitive skin: Apply onto areas of concern and follow up with a moisturizer.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Blemishes, redness, and uneven skin texture
- Bija Seed Oil: Helps nourish and enhance skin
- Centella Asiatica 4X: A complex that helps soothe the skin and reduce visible signs of irritation.
- Panthenol: Helps strengthen the skin
The Story of Bija
Bija is a precious fruit that takes at least 20 years to grow. This Jeju Island native plant is known for its effectiveness in helping to protect and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. innisfree specially harnessed Bija Seed Oil to help soothe, improve the look of imperfections, and balance skin.
“Beautiful Fair Trade”(Songdang-ri, Jeju Island)
As part of our contribution to the local community, Innisfree partners with the villagers of Songdang-ri, Jejuthrough Beautiful Fair Trade program, and allows for a new source of income for the villagers. We only harvest Bija fruits that have already fallen from the tree and naturally squeeze-extract its active ingredients.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
-To use Cica Balm as a moisturizer, apply an even layer to the entire face.
-This product can also be applied over an acne spot treatment (sold separately), once it is dried down.
-To use Cica Balm as a spot treatment, apply the product onto areas of concern and follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.