WHAT IS CICA?
Centella Asiatica, or Cica, is an herb whose skin-supporting abilities have been recognized for centuries.
Legend has it tigers would roll in this soothing plant after battle to help heal their wounds.
When it comes to caring for troubled skin, harsh ingredients can contribute to irritation and even more trouble! That’s why the K-Beauty approach is a gentle approach.
Our Cica Balm is a lightweight gel-balm made with Bija Seed Oil and Centella Asiatica Extract that helps strengthen skin’s protective barrier while improving the look of uneven skin texture.
calmed the [redness] on my cheeks.
TWO WAYS TO CICA BALM
Use it as your moisturizer!
Apply an even layer to the entire face. It can also be applied over an acne spot treatment, once it’s dried down.
Use it for targeted care!
Apply onto areas of concern and follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
GENTLE K-BEAUTY ROUTINE
Always Respect Your Skin — Flaws Included!
The Dos and Don’ts of Troubled Skin
- Treat your skin gently, always. Skin is happiest when you respect it.
- Change your pillowcase and towels often.
- Wear sunscreen to help minimize the look of post-acne marks.
- Strip your skin! Washing with harsh cleansers can lead to more troubles.
- Use too many actives together, like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
- Pick your face or pop your pimples, which can result in scarring.