Pore Clearing 3-Step Program with volcanic cluster
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic Colorants
- Imidazolidinyl urea
"This three step program is INCREDIBLE! I've never seen a nose strip take out so many blackheads! The black volcanic nose strip is really fun to look at afterwards, oddly satisfying!" -Skye
A complete 3-step system that targets dirt and oil with Volcanic Cluster, or micro-sized absorbent particles small enough to go into pores.
1. After washing your face, apply the "Open" sheet on nose. After 15-20 minutes, slowly remove the sheet. Wipe off any residue.
2. Moisten the nose with water. Remove the plastic cover of the "Remove" strip with dry fingers and apply the strip onto your wet nose.
Once the strip is completely dry, peel it off gently from the sides.
3. Last step, remove all films from "Close" mask, and place over the nose.
Remove after 10-15 minutes and gently pat the remaining formula for better absorption.
The skin on the nose feels cleaner, pores appear smaller.
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
STEP 2 : WATER, PVP, CHARCOAL POWDER, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, VP/VA COPOLYMER,KAOLIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, VOLCANIC ASH, SILICA
STEP 3 : WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, TREHALOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL,PANTHENOL, CARBOMER, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,FRAGRANCE, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, BAMBUSA VULGARISEXTRACT, VOLCANIC ASH, SILICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELL IASINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERAFRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT
1. After cleansing, apply the "Open" sheet on nose. After 15-20 minutes, slowly remove the sheet and gently wipe off the blackheads that have come out of the pores.
2. Moisten the nose with water. Remove the plastic cover of the "Remove" strip with dry hands and stick the strip on wet nose.
Once the strip is completely dry, peel the strip off from the side.
3. Remove all films from "Close" mask, and place over the nose.
Remove the mask after 10-15 minutes and gently pat the remaining formula for absorption.