- AHA (PHA)
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Coal Tar Colors
"I want to start off my saying this is the most unique toner I’ve ever used! I love the volcanic clusters. Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Noticeably leaves face with less oils. Didn’t really notice a scent. Would highly recommend." -Crystal H.
Say goodbye to surface shine with this lightweight toner that helps remove residual impurities and control excess oil. This bi-phase toner helps improve skin texture for a shine-free and refreshed complexion!
• Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Absorbs excess sebum and helps draw out impurities
• Lactic Acid (AHA): Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores
• Silica Micro-Particles: Help absorb excess oil to help mattify complexion
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Shake well to mix! Soak a cotton pad to swipe across face and neck after cleansing.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.