Brightening & pore-caring cream with Jeju tangerine peel extract
Moisturizing gel-based cream that helps revitalize and improve the look of uneven tone, dullness, and skin texture for a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Synthetic Colors
- Mineral oil
- Animal products
- Synthetic fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl urea
Vitamin-rich, brightening gel cream for a moisture-filled glow
- Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract: helps reveal clearer, more radiant complexion with improved look of firmness around the pores
- Triple Vitamin Complex: a well-balanced cocktail of Vitamin C Derivative, B3, and B5 provides a powerful brightening effect for complexion
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps visibly brighten
- Vitamin C Derivative (EAE): helps with dull, uneven tone & antioxidant protection
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): soothes + helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
- Silky, gel texture that absorbs without the stickiness
The Story of Jeju Tangerine
“Hallabong” (Jeju Citrus or Jeju Tangerine), is a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island, and named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the “honey-coated orange”, this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Jeju Tangerines are known for rich Vitamin C content, especially in the peel. The peel also contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant that is known to be good for skin. Vitamin C and hesperidin together help protect the skin from external aggressors, visibly brighten and clarify complexion, and helps with visible elasticity and firmness.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
Pro Tip: Layer the Brightening & Pore-caring Serum for better absorption and concentrated daily brightening care.