Cica mask with bija seed oil
- Infused with Centella Asiatica Extract to help soothe and strengthen the protective barrier
- Bija Seed Oil helps balance skin’s oil and moisture levels
- Soft, biodegradable sheet mask
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Synthetic Colorants
- Surfactants Containing PEG
"This is the first sheet mask I've ever really LOVED. It is fragrance free and just feels like a soothing moist marshmallow all over my face." -Hannah F.
Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, is an Asian herb which is believed by many cultures to possess medicinal properties. You’ll often see Cica referred to as Tiger Grass -- and that’s because legend has it that after battle, tigers would roll in this plant to soothe their wounds.
In Korea, Cica has been used for centuries to help treat scars and heal injured skin. Even today, many parents reach for ointments containing Centella Asiatica when their child has a scrape.
The Story of Bija
Bija is a precious fruit that takes at least 20 years to grow. This Jeju Island native plant is known for its effectiveness in helping to protect and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. innisfree specially harnessed Bija Seed Oil to help soothe, improve the look of imperfections, and balance skin.
“Beautiful Fair Trade”(Songdang-ri, Jeju Island)
As part of our contribution to the local community, Innisfree partners with the villagers of Songdang-ri, Jejuthrough Beautiful Fair Trade program, and allows for a new source of income for the villagers. We only harvest Bija fruits that have already fallen from the tree and naturally squeeze-extract its active ingredients.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
• For combination or oily skin: Use in place of moisturizer and apply an even layer to the entire face after serum or emulsion.
• For dry or sensitive skin: Apply onto areas of concern and follow up with a moisturizer.