Cica mask with bija seed oil
- Infused with Centella Asiatica Extract to help soothe and strengthen the protective barrier
- Bija Seed Oil helps balance skin’s oil and moisture levels
- Soft, biodegradable sheet mask
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Synthetic Colorants
- Surfactants Containing PEG
"This is the first sheet mask I've ever really LOVED. It is fragrance free and just feels like a soothing moist marshmallow all over my face." -Hannah F.
Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, is an Asian herb which is believed by many cultures to possess medicinal properties. You’ll often see Cica referred to as Tiger Grass -- and that’s because legend has it that after battle, tigers would roll in this plant to soothe their wounds.
In Korea, Cica has been used for centuries to help treat scars and heal injured skin. Even today, many parents reach for ointments containing Centella Asiatica when their child has a scrape.
The Story of Bija
Jeju Island’s Bija Forest is home to legendary Torreya Trees (also known as Bija), whose fruit takes at least 20 years to grow. The abilities of this precious Bija fruit essence has been specially harnessed to help improve the look of imperfections and balance skin.
• For combination or oily skin: Use in place of moisturizer and apply an even layer to the entire face after serum or emulsion.
• For dry or sensitive skin: Apply onto areas of concern and follow up with a moisturizer.