Brightening & Pore-caring Cream with Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract
Moisturizing gel-based cream that helps revitalize and improve the look of uneven tone, dullness, and skin texture for a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Vitamin C
- Synthetic Colors
- mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
Vitamin-rich, brightening gel cream for a moisture-filled glow
- Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract: helps reveal clearer, more radiant complexion with improved look of firmness around the pores
- Triple Vitamin Complex: a well-balanced cocktail of Vitamin C Derivative, B3, and B5 provides a powerful brightening effect for complexion
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): helps visibly brighten
- Vitamin C Derivative (EAE): helps with dull, uneven tone & antioxidant protection
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): soothes + helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
- Silky, gel texture that absorbs without the stickiness
The Story of Jeju Tangerine
“Hallabong” (Jeju Citrus or Jeju Tangerine), is a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island, and named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the “honey-coated orange”, this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Jeju Tangerines are known for rich Vitamin C content, especially in the peel. The peel also contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant that is known to be good for skin. Vitamin C and hesperidin together help protect the skin from external aggressors, visibly brighten and clarify complexion, and helps with visible elasticity and firmness.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Pro Tip: Layer the Brightening & Pore-caring Serum for better absorption and concentrated daily brightening care.