Matte Mineral Setting Powder
A multi-use sebum-absorbing and sebum-control mineral powder that absorbs excess oils to keep the skin smooth and matte, now with a 10-free* formula!
Same formula as Limited Edition Peanuts Matte Mineral Setting Powder!
- Animal ingredients
- mineral oil
- synthetic pigments
- imidazolidinyl urea
- PEG surfactant
"Oil control life saver! This finely milled powder is amazing. I like that there is no smell to this and does not give me any flashback. The compact is simple yet convenient for traveling. I would absolutely recommend this!" -Beauty F.
• Double oil-control formula for a shine-free look.
• With naturally derived Jeju Minerals and Mint
• Portable container with included powder puff
Known globally as “No-Sebum Loose Powder”
2. Makeup fixer: After applying foundation or cushion, place on the entire face as a finish power using a brush to improve the staying power of your makeup.
3. Dry shampoo: On a busy day when you simply can’t find the time to wash your hair or when it becomes greasy in the afternoon, apply lightly on the bangs or the crown area then shake off to remove the oil from your hair and to feel refreshed.
4. Eye primer: Before applying eye makeup, use on the eyelid and right below the eye to improve the blendability of color makeup while reducing smudging and creasing, which will help keep your makeup clean.
5. Matte lipstick: Apply a moist lipstick then top it lightly with No-sebum Powder or Pact using a small brush to create lip makeup that feels dewy on the inside and looks matte on the outside.
6. Body powder: Apply on sweaty areas, such as the neck line, palms and soles, under the thighs, and inner sides of folded arms or legs, to keep the skin soft and refreshed.