Dewy Glow Emulsion with Jeju Cherry Blossom
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic Colorants
- Artificial Fragrances
- surfactants Containing PEG
"This is a lovely emulsion. It's incredibly moisturizing, and while it has a very light scent, it's not strong enough to bother even my sensitive nose. I almost don't need to moisturize after using this, and my skin feels really soft after I apply. It's my new favorite Innisfree product!" -Laura H.
- Jeju Cherry Blossom helps boost skin radiance for glowing skin.
- Infused with Betaine, a moisturizing ingredient derived from sugar beets that creates a protective layer to prevent hydration loss.
- Lightweight texture absorbs instantly into skin.
The Story of Jeju Cherry Blossom
Called the “King” Cherry Blossom, these Cherry Blossoms are native to the island of Jeju, South Korea. They have the largest flowers among Cherry Blossoms and naturally hold a very sweet fragrance. Its bloom signals Spring has come on Jeju Island.
The leaves of the Cherry Blossom are harvested and dried, after which they are aged for three weeks in lava seawater at an optimal temperature of 39˚F.
To capture full benefits, the leaves are dried again. After removing sea salts, leaves are finally squeezed for a potent extract that helps boosts skin radiance for a glowing, clear complexion.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Apply over face and neck after toner, then gently pat onto skin for better absorption.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.