Brightening & Pore-caring Facial Cleanser with Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract
Hydrating, white clay-infused cleansing foam that helps remove impurities from pores for clear, refreshed skin.
- Vitamin C
- Synthetic Colors
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
Vitamin-rich, purifying cleanser for a more radiant complexion.
- Infused with antioxidant-rich Jeju Tangerine Peel Extract
- Infused with Triple Vitamin Complex: Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin C (EAE), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Infused with white kaolin (clay) that helps provide a more thorough, refreshing cleanse
The Story of Jeju Tangerine
“Hallabong” (Jeju Citrus or Jeju Tangerine), is a winter seasonal fruit cultivated on Jeju island, and named after the shape of its pointy stalk end that resembles the peak of Mt. Halla.
Also called as the “honey-coated orange”, this fruit boasts a high sugar content, and is loved as a fancy gift rather than as an easy snack. It has excellent storability with its thick peel, has rich juice, and has a size much bigger that the regular tangerine.
Jeju Tangerines are known for rich Vitamin C content, especially in the peel. The peel also contains various bioflavonoids including hesperidin, an antioxidant that is known to be good for skin. Vitamin C and hesperidin together help protect the skin from external aggressors, visibly brighten and clarify complexion, and helps with visible elasticity and firmness.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Take a pea-sized amount and build up a dense lather to gently cleanse the face.
Pro Tip: Pair with a cleansing oil for a perfect double cleanse.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.