A multi-use sebum-absorbing and sebum-control mineral powder that absorbs excess oils to keep the skin smooth and matte, now with a 10-free* formula!
Known globally as “No-Sebum Loose Powder”
- Animal ingredients
- mineral oil
- synthetic pigments
- imidazolidinyl urea
- PEG surfactant
"Oil control life saver! This finely milled powder is amazing. I like that there is no smell to this and does not give me any flashback. The compact is simple yet convenient for traveling. I would absolutely recommend this!" -Beauty F.
• Double oil-control formula for a shine-free look.
• With naturally derived Jeju Minerals and Mint
• Portable container with included powder puff
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
1. Blotting paper: When fixing your makeup, dab on the oily T-zone and forehead with the puff as a blotting paper alternative to keep your skin matte and beautiful.
2. Makeup fixer: After applying foundation or cushion, place on the entire face as a finish power using a brush to improve the staying power of your makeup.
3. Dry shampoo: On a busy day when you simply can’t find the time to wash your hair or when it becomes greasy in the afternoon, apply lightly on the bangs or the crown area then shake off to remove the oil from your hair and to feel refreshed.
4. Eye primer: Before applying eye makeup, use on the eyelid and right below the eye to improve the blendability of color makeup while reducing smudging and creasing, which will help keep your makeup clean.
5. Matte lipstick: Apply a moist lipstick then top it lightly with No-sebum Powder or Pact using a small brush to create lip makeup that feels dewy on the inside and looks matte on the outside.
6. Body powder: Apply on sweaty areas, such as the neck line, palms and soles, under the thighs, and inner sides of folded arms or legs, to keep the skin soft and refreshed.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.