Clarifying Cleansing Foam with Bija Seed Oil
A refreshing cleansing foam with a rich lather that deeply cleanses and clears up trouble-prone buildup from pores. Best suited for oily skin.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Products
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Silicone Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic Colors
- Sulfate Surfactant
- Silicone Oil
Richly lathering cleansing foam for acne-prone skin with a refreshing, cooling sensation after rinsing.
• Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps with excess sebum.
• Formulated without alcohol.
• Non-comedogenic tested.
• Infused with soothing Bija Seed Oil
• Willow Bark Extract: Plant-derived Salicylic Acid that works as a BHA and helps clear build-up
• Menthol-infused formula provides soothing, cooling sensation
• Hydrating Rose Extract, Cocoa Extract, and Glycerin for a non-stripping, gentle cleanse
The Story of Bija
Bija is a precious fruit that takes at least 20 years to grow. This Jeju Island native plant is known for its effectiveness in helping to protect and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. innisfree specially harnessed Bija Seed Oil to help soothe, improve the look of imperfections, and balance skin.
“Beautiful Fair Trade”(Songdang-ri, Jeju Island)
As part of our contribution to the local community, Innisfree partners with the villagers of Songdang-ri, Jejuthrough Beautiful Fair Trade program, and allows for a new source of income for the villagers. We only harvest Bija fruits that have already fallen from the tree and naturally squeeze-extract its active ingredients.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Squeeze a small amount onto clean, wet hands and create a rich lather. Gently massage over wet face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
Pro Tip: For a more thorough cleanse to remove oil-based impurities, try using a cleansing oil as a primary cleanser prior to using the foam cleanser.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.