Cica toner with bija seed oil
- Infused with Centella Asiatica Extract to help soothe and strengthen the protective barrier
- Bija Seed Oil helps balance skin’s oil and moisture levels
- Lightweight water texture to instantly hydrate skin
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- Synthetic Colorants
- Surfactants Containing PEG
"This toner smells amazing and is great for any skin type. I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this toner is perfect for that. It hydrates without leaving any sticky residue, and helped to clear up my skin! I will definitely be purchasing again." - Kristen
Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, is an Asian herb which is believed by many cultures to possess medicinal properties. You’ll often see Cica referred to as Tiger Grass -- and that’s because legend has it that after battle, tigers would roll in this plant to soothe their wounds.
In Korea, Cica has been used for centuries to help treat scars and heal injured skin. Even today, many parents reach for ointments containing Centella Asiatica when their child has a scrape.
The Story of Bija
Bija is a precious fruit that takes at least 20 years to grow. This Jeju Island native plant is known for its effectiveness in helping to protect and strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. innisfree specially harnessed Bija Seed Oil to help soothe, improve the look of imperfections, and balance skin.
“Beautiful Fair Trade”(Songdang-ri, Jeju Island)
As part of our contribution to the local community, Innisfree partners with the villagers of Songdang-ri, Jejuthrough Beautiful Fair Trade program, and allows for a new source of income for the villagers. We only harvest Bija fruits that have already fallen from the tree and naturally squeeze-extract its active ingredients.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
• After cleansing, thoroughly soak a cotton pad with balancing toner and gently wipe over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.