Green Tea Balancing Cream with Green Tea
Soothe + Replenish Moisture! 💚
Lightweight, nourishing gel cream to soothe and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for skin that is healthy and balanced!
- AHA (PHA)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Animal Products
- Mineral Oil
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Coal Tar Colors
"Awesome product! I finally found a face cream that has the perfect balance for my combination skin. It’s heavy enough to hydrate and isn't oily. My new favorite product." -Lan B.
Feeling oily in your T-zone but dry spots elsewhere? All you need is a little balance!
This gentle, soothing gel cream with green tea, Triple-Amino™ Acids, and PHA helps replenish moisture for smooth and supple skin, without the feeling of stickiness!
And did we mention? This balancing cream is fragrance free and dermatologist tested!💚
👀 93% felt this product smoothly applies without stickiness.*
👀 93% felt their skin felt supple with fast absorption.*
👀 96% felt their skin felt replenished with moisture after usage.*
*Based on the perception survey portion of a 4-week clinical study on 33 women ages 20-35.
• Beauty Green Tea and Triple-Amino™ Acids (3 types of hydrating amino acids): Provides rich moisture
• PHA: Helps provide mild exfoliation for smoother, less flaky skin
• Zinc PCA: Helps provide oil/water balance of the skin
• Jeju Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and retains moisture, soothes
The Story of Beauty Green Tea
Because the Green Tea you drink is not the same variety used for skincare, we took great care in selecting a breed specifically for its skincare benefits – not for its flavor. Born on our USDA-organic farm on Korea’s Jeju Island, the new Beauty Green Tea was selected from 3,301 varieties. Rich in 16 hydrating amino acids, it’s a variety specialized in skin moisture.
The organic leaves are plucked from the stem, steamed for 30 seconds to retain nutrients and pressed. The extract is then stabilized for freshness and purified for safe application to the skin. We double-squeeze the moisture from the leaves instead of creating a classic infusion, in order to best capture their skincare benefits.
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
Apply a desired amount evenly onto face and neck. Gently pat onto skin to increase absorption. Use as the last step of skincare routine.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.