Pore Clearing Clay Mousse Mask 2X with super volcanic clusters
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Imidazolidinyl urea
"This product is actually insane. My pores felt clear immediately and my skin was glowing the next morning. This is some real skin food. Purchase this product if you love your skin." –Abigail a.
With twice the excess sebum absorbing ability of the original, this light-as-air mousse mask glides on seamlessly and provides skin with instant cooling benefits. Innovative micro clay particles in the mask help deeply cleanse impurities and pollutants from the skin to deeply cleanse pores.
- 65.548% decrease in visible pores†
- 69.043% decrease in visible pore area †
- 32.476% decrease in dead skin†
- 40.803% decrease in visibly clogged pores†
- 20.355% decrease in skin texture†
- 98.243% decrease in sebum††
- 71.330% removal of fine dust particles†
†After immediate use. Based on a 9-day clinical study of 31 Asian Women ages 20 to 40.
††After immediate use. Based on a 22-day clinical study of 30 Asian Women ages 20 to 35.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Oiliness
- Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Finely ground hardened volcanic lava that helps absorb excess sebum.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize appearance of pores.
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
This product contains titanium dioxide known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pump to dispense and smooth onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, until dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.