Pore Clearing Clay Mask 2X with Super Volcanic Clusters
A deep-cleansing, non-drying creamy clay mask—formulated with absorbent Jeju Super Volcanic Clusters™ and AHA—that helps clear pores while it exfoliates.
Our global best-selling clay mask helps:
- Minimize the look of pores
- Absorb sebum
- Gently exfoliate
- Deeply cleanse
- Even skin tone
- Cleanse pollution particles
- AHA (PHA)
- Animal-Originated Ingredients
- Mineral Oil
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- tar Colorants
Newly upgraded formula of our bestselling clay mask – which has earned itself K-Beauty cult status the world over! After continuous research of the absorbent, mineral-rich clusters that made our original clay mask a global sensation, we’ve developed the next generation of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™. This innovative formula is now able to absorb 2x more oil and impurities than the previous version, without drying or stripping skin!
This best-selling mask’s pore-clearing abilities have made it a skincare staple around the world! Known globally as "Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X". Super Volcanic Cluster Collection Infused with twice the amount of clusters as the Volcanic Cluster Collection for even more effective results.
- 58.735% decrease in visible pores*
- 63.323% decrease in visible pore area*
- 25.370% decrease in dead skin*
- 49.020% decrease in visibly clogged pores*
- 22.466% decrease in skin texture*
- 98.193% decrease in sebum**
- 78.235% removal of fine dust particles*
*After immediate use. Based on a 7-day clinical study of 31 Asian Women ages 20 to 40.
** After immediate use. Based on a 22-day clinical study of 30 Asian Women ages 20 to 35.
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Oiliness, Dullness, and uneven texture
- Jeju Volcanic Clusters™: Finely ground hardened volcanic lava that helps absorb excess sebum.
- Lactic Acid: Helps exfoliate dead skin cells and minimize appearance of pores.
The Story of Jeju Volcanic Clusters™
During the time of volcanic eruptions on Jeju Island, hot lava fragments formed clusters as they solidified. These naturally porous clusters are packed with minerals and have the power to absorb excess oil and impurities from pores.Show all ingredients Hide all ingredients
For informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep this ingredient list accurate, please be advised that our ingredient list may change. We recommend you refer to the ingredient list on the individual product package for the most up to date ingredient list.
-Use one to two times a week
-Smooth onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, until dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
innisfree partners with TerraCycle® on a no-waste recycling program to give your empties a second life
- Join! Request your recycling envelope
- Print Label! Log into your TerraCycle® account at terracycle.com to download and print a free shipping label at any time.
- Collect! Gather all your clean empty innisfree products, rinse them, and place them in any box.
- Ship! Simply drop off at your designated local shipping provider and we’ll do the rest.